- Level 6 (degree equivalent) Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy from Temenos Education in Sheffield.
If you’d like to know a bit about how Person-Centred therapists work this is a useful site www.bapca.org.uk
- BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy) Certificate of Proficiency examination.
- Registered Member MBACP and adhere to their Ethical Framework.
- I believe all Counsellors/Psychotherapists should continue to enhance their skills throughout their working life, within the last year I have undertaken over 60 hours of professional development training.
- Certified Cyber Therapist having completed 40 hours of assessed training with the Online Therapy Institute.
- Current Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) certificate and Professional Indemnity Insurance.